How can I get my own copy of R?
Where can I run R?
I want my own copy of R. How much does it cost?
Are there labs on campus where I can run R?
Here are some of the labs on campus that have R. These labs may be
busy with classes and/or may be restricted to students from certain departments.
- Locations Available to All Students
- The CLICC lab has R available both on the PC and the Mac.
- Locations Available to Some Students
- Social Science Computing Labs (only for those in the Social Sciences) has
R available on the PC
- Statistics Computing Labs
(only for those in the Statistics department) has R available running Mac OS
- Other Lists of Locations
- The CLICC maintains a list
of labs on campus for more labs on campus that may have R.
The content of this web site should not be construed as an endorsement
of any particular web site, book, or software product by the
University of California.